Home > News & Publications
News & Publications
- 2018-2019 Compass Annual Report - View Online
- 2017-2018 Compass Annual Report - View online
- 2016-2017 Compass Annual Report - View Online
- 2015-2016 Compass Annual Report - View Online
- 2014-2015 Compass Annual Report - View Online
- 2013-2014 Compass Annual Report - View Online
- 2012-2013 Compass Annual Report - Download
- 2011-2012 Compass Annual Report - Download
- 2010-2011 Compass Annual Report - Download
- 2009-2010 Compass Annual Report - Download
- 2008-2009 Compass Annual Report - Download
- 2007-2008 Compass Annual Report - Download
- 2006-2007 Compass Annual Report - Download
- 2005-2006 Newmacq Annual Report - Download
- Head Office - Download
- Newcastle - Download
- East Maitland - Download
- Central Coast - Download
- Dubbo - Download
- Broken Hill - Download
- My Place Property - Download
- The Meeting Place - Download
- Upper Hunter - Download
Dr Tim Williams (Former Compass Board Member) delivered a presentation titled 'Revitalising Newcastle: Delivering the Vision'.
Tim's presentation was well recieved by a crowd of 100 delegates at the Crowne Plaza Newcastle. Delegates were then treated to a panel discussion between Dr Tim Williams, Sharon Grierson MP, Tim Owen MP and Lord Mayor Jeff McCloy.
- Download Dr Tim Williams' presentation:
Revitalising Newcastle: Delivering the Vision
- Affordable Housing Income Gap - 2020 Report - Download
- Estimating Current and Future Demand for Housing Assistance - Download
- Affordable Housing Income Gap - 2018 Report - Download
- Houses For All - Compass Reponse to Reform of Federation - Download
Towards a National Housing Strategy - CLICK HERE
Compass Submission_Senate Economics Legislation Committee 2018 - Download
Compass Submission_Greater Metropolitan Plan 2018 - Download
Compass Comment_NCC Draft Affordable Living Plan 2018 - Download
Compass Submission to Central Coast Council Affordable Housing Strategy - Download
Compass is unique in the community housing sector by having a clearly defined approach to socially regenerative tenancy and property management which incorporates principles from social science and well-honed practice over many years. We refer to this approach as People, Place, Performance approach (PPP).
This PPP philosophy is central to all areas of operation and is the theoretical underpinning of all of Compass value-add programs.
Compass' PPP approach - Download
Compass is playing a leading role in promoting, advocating for and implementing the SDGs and the New Urban Agenda in Australia and globally. To assist us we use the Deep Place method and we are developing it for use throughout Australasia and the Pacific region.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.