Complaints are made when you are not satisfied with the quality of service you have received.
You may think we are taking too long to get something done or you are not happy with the outcome. You can complain about any part of the service you receive.
We hope that most complaints can be resolved by discussing it with the staff member. However sometimes this may not be successful or you may not consider it appropriate to do so.
- Obtain a copy of the Complaints Form from the Compass Housing office or from downloaded here, General Complaint Form
- Lodge the Complaint Form. You will receive a letter confirming receipt of your complaint as soon as practicable and advisement of what will happen next.
- You can request an interview, if deemed necessary, you can bring a friend or advocate for help or support. Please advise Compass Housing if you require an interpreter.
- Chief executive Officer causes an investigation, collecting relevant documents and reports; the investigating officer makes a decision within delegations, normally within 21 days of receipt of the complaint;
- If the Complaints Resolution Officer is not the Chief Executive Officer, that officer is to report to the Chief Executive Officer for ratification; and
- Decision communicated to complainant.
For general complaints please download our General Complaint Form. For complaints relating to Neighbour disputes and nuisance please download our Neighbour Disputes / Nuisance and Annoyance Complaint Form. Please forward completed forms to your Housing Manager or local branch office and/or alternatively you can directly forward your grievance to our Complaints Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.