We are currently seeking a Tenancy Relations Officer for a fulltime position, based in our Muswellbrook office.
This is a key role where you will provide quality housing services to a wide range of client to achieve sustainable tenancies.
You will bring to this role your ability and experience in
- Responding to enquiries regarding tenancy services;
- Knowledge of relevant tenancy and housing legislation;
- Experience in tenancy management including arrears management, managing breaches of the Residential Tenancy Act, conducting tenancy sign-ups, property inspections and addressing neighbourhood complaints;
- Well developed and effective interpersonal, de-escalation and communication skills;
- Effective problem solving skills;
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Experienced tenancy or property manager ideally with a minimum of 2 years current experience;
- Solid understanding of tenancy legislative requirements;
- Experience in preparing for and representing at the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal;
- Demonstrated experience in leasing, management of breaches to the Residential Tenancy Agreement, rent arrears management, rent calculations and rent reviews;
- Demonstrated highly developed organisation skills and the ability to undertake tasks independently;
- Well-developed and effective interpersonal, de-escalation and communication skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of sustainability practices which contribute to more efficient workplace processes;
- Certificate IV in Social Housing or relevant experience in the social or community housing sector;
- Current drivers licence
In addition to an attractive salary package, the successful applicant will also have access to:
Flexible working arrangements either a 19-day month or 9-day fortnight (based on working additional hours of work)
Annual training allowance and paid study days
KPI bonus system following the minimum employment period
Salary packaging of $15,900 tax-free pay per fringe benefit year to increase your take home pay (details via Prosperity Advisers)
- Free, confidential counselling services via our EAP
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual flu prevention program
How to Apply
To apply, click on 'apply now' ensuring that you have attached a completed Application Form and your Resume & Covering Letter addressing the selection criteria and outlining your suitability for the position.
Please note, all applicants must be willing to undergo a National Police Check and complete an application form as part of the recruitment process.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt.
Agency referrals will not be accepted for these positions