Important COVID-19 Update
Home > Important COVID-19 Updates
COMPASS BRANCHES AND HUBS IN NSW CLOSED | CLOSE AND CASUAL CONTACT INFO
Updated 25 October 2021
All Compass locations in NSW remain closed.
Urgent and emergency maintenance work will continue to be delivered under the same social distancing and precautionary arrangements as have been in place since the beginning of the outbreak.
All routine tenancy inspections have been postponed until further notice.
- Up to 20 fully vaccinated visitors (not including children 12 and under) allowed at a home.
- Up to 50 fully vaccinated people can attend an outdoor gathering. This does not include a residential yard.
- No limit for weddings and funerals.
- Masks remain mandatory for all indoor public venues but not outdoors.
- Carpooling in permitted.
- Regional NSW workers who have received one vaccination dose are permitted to return to their workplace and have been given a grace period until 1 November to receive their 2nd vaccination.
- No day trips are to be allowed between Greater Sydney and regional areas until 1 November 2021.
What to do if you are a close contact
If you have been told you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19
- If you are fully vaccinated: get tested immediately and self-isolate for 7 days after your last contact with the COVID-19 positive person*. On day 6 get tested again. If you are well and the test is negative, you can end isolation after day 7. For the following 7 days, work from home where practicable, do not attend hospitality settings or a high risk setting even if it is your place of work. Get another test on day 12.
- If you are not fully vaccinated: get tested immediately and self-isolate for 14 days after your last contact with the COVID-19 positive person*. On day 12 get tested again. If you are well and the test is negative, you can end isolation after day 14.
Full details can be found in the NSW Health COVID-19 Close Contact Fact Sheet HERE
What to do if you are a casual contact
If you are a casual contact of someone with COVID-19:
- Get tested for COVID-19 immediately
- Self-isolate in your home until you receive a negative test result.
Full details can be found in the NSW Health COVID-19 Casual Contact Fact Sheet HERE
Our Brisbane office is open. Social distancing and other precautionary measures will remain in place to ensure community safety.
Face to face meetings with Compass staff are available by appointment, and visitors may be required to undergo screening measures prior to entering the premises.
- Southeast QLD and Townsville have moved back to Stage 3 restrictions in line with the rest of QLD.
- Cafes and restaurants can have 1 person per 2sq mtrs indoors and outdoors.
- Up to 100 people can gather in homes with no limit on public gatherings.
- Masks are still mandatory if people cannot socially distance.
- Home quarantine has begun in QLD. To be eligible you must meet the below criteria:
- More than 2 weeks since you had your 2nd vaccine dose
- Must have had a negative COVID test 72 hours before travelling back to QLD
- Only people whose home is within 2 hours travel of Brisbane airport
For the latest travel restrictions, isolation advice and health order updates, go to the Queensland Health Website HERE