Compass Housing Services' tenants and their gardens will benefit from a $2,000 community grant from Muswellbrook Shire Council.
The grant will provide gardening equipment for volunteers to assist residents in maintaining their properties in South Muswellbrook and other areas of the community.
Compass is one of nine groups to share in almost $14,000 worth of funding. The other groups are:
- Early Links Inclusion Support Service
- Baerami Memorial School of Arts Hall
- Denman Little Athletics
- McCully's Gap Hall Inc.
- Merton Living Limited
- St Martin's Guild (St Martin's Community Hall, Martindale)
- Sunnyfield Community Services Hub
- Wanaruah Local Aboriginal Land Council (on behalf of the Wanaruah NAIDOC Committee, Muswellbrook)
Compass would like to thank Muswellbrook Shire Council for its support in creating better communities to benefit local residents.